Label 1 textfill calculations
This preview serves as a reference for what your labels will look like. The final product may differ slightly from how it appears here.
Super Stick on Clothing Labels
Who doesn't want to save time by NOT ironing or sewing!? Stick these directly onto your garments! Label all your garments, quickly, effortlessly and hassle free! Our super stick in labels are ultra durable and they are manufactured right here at home, in the UK!
Their super sticky backing will handle everything your kids can throw at them and they are a “must have” name label for all items, especially if you hate ironing!
They’ll even accept punishment from the dishwasher, fridge or freezer!
In addition to clothing, they are brilliant for lunch boxes, juice bottles or sports equipment! These are very similar to our multi-purpose labels, however, these are not suitable for use in a microwave.
These are the only labels that are both dishwasher and washing machine safe!
- The text is printed using a chemical resistant resin - no fading or rubbing off.
- Printed on white labels with black ink.
- Dishwasher safe
- Fridge/freezer safe
- Size - 15mm (h) x 25mm (w)
- Not suitable for use in a microwave
Please note: these labels are name and optional field only due to the restriction in size. There is no image available for them.
Use them on clothing, uniforms, sports kits and bedding items such as underwear, dressing gowns, scarves, gloves, hats, caps, shirts, ties, trousers, skirts, dresses, shorts, blazers, jackets, coats, jerseys, hats or even any linen items like your own pillow!
These are ideal for communal or group laundry scenarios, whether it be school, care homes, summer camp or anything in between!
They are also perfect for use on plastics and other smooth surfaces. They are dishwasher safe, so you can use them on your lunch boxes, juice bottles, stationary and sports equipment….or pretty much anything else!
- Do not apply to damp and/or dirty clothing!
- These labels are not suitable for sewing or ironing.
- Apply the labels to the garment tag and not directly onto the material, IF it can be avoided.
POST APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Do not wash the clothing during the 2-3 day bonding period.
- NEVER iron over the label.
General sticky name label best practices:
- Stick your labels to surfaces that are dry, clean and smooth. The flatter the better. The labels may not be effective on plastics that feel greasy, highly textured surfaces or plastics that contain high amounts of silicone (usually described as non stick)
- The adhesives used on all our name labels are “pressure activated” and will only stick properly after sufficient pressure has been applied. Gently peel the label off the sheet without letting the labels fold. Once you have positioned the label, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole label from one end to the other (avoids air getting trapped). Pay special attention to the corners and edges!
- The less your fingers come into contact with the adhesive, the better they will stick. (due to natural oils on your skin)
- Do not attempt to test if the label is stuck! If it is lifted it will break the adhesion and will result in lifting or peeling of the labels over time.
- Please allow 2-3 days for the adhesive to bond. For dishwashers; items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
WARNING: Before giving anything you have labelled to children, please check that the labels are completely and safely attached.
LABELS CAN BE A CHOKE HAZARD