Colour Skinny Labels - Customise your own
Our Colour skinny labels are the perfect labelling solution for pens/ pencils and any small, hard to label items. At 40mm wide by 8mm high, these bright, fun and funky labels are practical AND pretty, with lots of themes to choose from. This pack has 88 colour skinny labels! with extremely hardy colours and a super sticky backing, all these labels are fridge and freezer safe as well as waterproof and dishwasher safe!
All of the labels in this pack are so versatile, you can use them on anything. You can keep them on the strait and narrow, or twist them around objects or even over corners. And they will stay!
- Perfect for: pens, pencils, felt-tipped pens, lunch boxes, juice / water bottles, pencil cases, baby bottles, sports equipment, glue sticks, rulers, highlighters, staplers, laptops and anything else you can think of! Baby Pacifiers? Sure, why not? Our sticky colour labels are waterproof, dishwasher safe and microwave resistant.
- Stick your name labels to surfaces that are dry, clean and smooth. The flatter the better although not a necessity. The labels may not be effective on plastics that feel greasy, highly textured surfaces or plastics that contain high amounts of silicone (usually described as non stick)
- The adhesives used on all our name labels are “pressure activated” and will only stick properly after sufficient pressure has been applied. Gently peel the label off the sheet without letting the labels fold. Once you have positioned the label, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole label from one end to the other (avoids air getting trapped). Pay special attention to the corners and edges!
- The less your fingers come into contact with the adhesive, the better they will stick. (due to natural oils on your skin).
- Do not attempt to test if the label is stuck! If it is lifted it will break the adhesion and will result in lifting or peeling of the labels over time.
- Please allow 24-72 hours for the adhesive to bond. For dishwashers; items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
WARNING: Before giving anything you have labelled to children, please check that the labels are completely and safely attached.
LABELS CAN BE A CHOKE HAZARD
Disposal of Packaging:
- The backing board, instructions and envelope should be placed in paper recycling.
- The new cellophane bags are 100% biodegradable and should be placed in general waste.