Label 1 textfill calculations
*This is a reference preview, the final print may differ slightly.
Geometric Face Covering
We feel the only thing worse than sending our kids to school without a mask is having them pick up someone elses mask! So, this is one of our solutions!
Pleated quality fabric face coverings are a comfortable fit for any face and allow breathability. Chose between 3 different sizes (Small, Medium or Large). These face masks are suitable for any size or shaped face!
Our pleated fabric face-coverings are designed to hold a disposable filter for added protection (*Filter not included - click here to see our recommended filters) Our coverings are created as per the government recommendations with a multi-layer of high quality fabrics.
Small: age 3-7 - Filter size Small
Medium: age 7-14 (and small adults) - Filter size Small
Large: age 14 - Adult - Filter size Large
*As all our masks are custom made, there may be a few mm difference in some cases.
For more info on the UK governments recommendations, please see the links under Safety Guide.
As these masks are fully customisable with your name on the side, it helps to identify whose masks belong to whom. As you know, according to government recommendations, a cloth mask, if utilised and cleaned properly, can offer protection and help in the following ways:
- Reduce the transmission of droplets from coughs and sneezes
- Reduce the risk in schools and during break times
- Create additional awareness around Covid-19
- It is recommended that at you have at least two cloth masks per person so you can wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Hand wash or machine wash daily. Machine wash at 30 degrees. Hand washing in luke warm water is recommended.
- Use soap that doesn't leave any residue.
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
- Once completely dry, iron the mask on a low heat - don't iron over the print but do iron over the print from the back and dont hold the iron on it. Keep moving it around.
- DO NOT iron the earloops.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
How to use a face covering properly:
Wash your hands before applying, and after removing a face covering. Do not touch the cloth part, never fiddle with it whilst wearing and avoid touching your face. Wash face coverings with warm soapy water and allow it to dry completely, and then iron it.
It is extremely important to teach your children the correct way to use a face covering. If they do not know, it might result in them putting themselves, or others, at risk of spreading germs.
- Only use a face covering that has been cleaned & ironed.
- Place the earloops behind your head, making sure it is tight but comfortble.
- Stretch the mask to unfold and fit securely over at least 50% of your nose and extend 25mm below the chin.
- Once the covering is on, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE, avoid unnecessary touching or adjusting until you take it off again.
- When you remove it, holding it by the earloops, undo them and place the mask in a container reserved only for washing face masks or coverings.
- You should wash your mask and replace the filters daily.
- Only one person should use the mask. Do not share.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Customers with respiratory conditions should consult their doctor prior to using face masks.
- Discard the mask if there are any signs of degradation. Eg tears, holes etc.
- Always follow the instructions supplied with filters when changing them. Our filter instructions can be found here.
For more information: