Label 1 textfill calculations
*This preview serves as reference, the final product may differ slightly.
Grey Face Mask
We feel the only thing worse than sending our kids to school without a mask is having them pick up someone elses mask! So, this is our solution!
Personalise your fabric face covering with our funky fun designs and your name! Don't get your face masks mixed ever again and avoid sharing nasty germs!
These custom made face masks are a snug fit luxury style with breathable fabric in 3 different sizes (Small, Medium and Large) suitable for any size or shaped face!
Our coverings are created as per the government recommendations with a multi-layer of high quality fabrics. There are two exterior layers of cotton with a flannel inner layer to complete a high quality 3 ply face mask. The elastics loops are tied so are easily adjustable to fit comfortably.
Our Labels4School cloth face masks are the perfect addition to your phased back to school attire. We are providing you with school safe colours as well as blue and pink for the little ones.
Colour options: Black, Grey, White, Pink & Blue
Small: 23cm(w) x 14.5cm (h) (children 5 yrs to petite adults)
Medium: 24cm(w) x 15.5cm(h) (Standard size for men and women)
Large: 26 cm(w) x 16.5cm(h) (For very broad faces or men with facial hair)
*As all our masks are custom made, these are approximate sizes and there may be a few mm difference in some cases.
For more info on the UK governments recommendations, please see the links under Safety Guide.
As these masks are fully customisable with your name on the side, it helps to identify whose masks belong to whom. As you know, according to government recommendations, a cloth mask, if utilised and cleaned properly, can offer protection and help in the following ways:
- Reduce the transmission of droplets from coughs and sneezes
- Reduce the risk in schools and during break times
- Create additional awareness around Covid-19
- It is recommended that at you have at least two cloth masks per person so you can wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Hand wash or machine wash daily. Machine wash at 30 degrees. Hand washing in luke warm water is recommended.
- Use soap that doesn't leave any residue.
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
- Once completely dry, iron the mask on a low heat - don't iron over the print but do iron over the print from the back and dont hold the iron on it. Keep moving it around.
- DO NOT iron the earloops.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
How to use a face covering properly:
Wash your hands before applying, and after removing a face covering. Do not touch the cloth part, never fiddle with it whilst wearing and avoid touching your face. Wash face coverings with warm soapy water and allow it to dry completely, and then iron it.
It is extremely important to teach your children the correct way to use a face covering. If they do not know, it might result in them putting themselves, or others, at risk of spreading germs.
- Only use a face covering that has been cleaned & ironed.
- Place the earloops behind your head, making sure it is tight but comfortble. If it is not, adjust the earloops by untying them and making them larger or smaller.
- The mask should fit securely over at least 50% of your nose and extend 25mm below the chin.
- Once the covering is on, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE, avoid unnecessary touching or adjusting until you take it off again.
- When you remove it, holding it by the earloops, undo them and place the mask in a container reserved only for washing face masks or coverings.
- You should wash your mask daily.
- Only one person should use the mask. Do not share.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Customers with respiratory conditions should consult their doctor prior to using face masks.
- Discard the mask if there are any signs of degradation. Eg tears, holes etc.
For more information: