Label 1 textfill calculations
This preview serves as a reference for what your labels will look like. The final product may differ slightly from how it appears here.
Colour Themed Bag Tags
Bag tags are the luggage name tags you need to put an end to lost or swapped bags at school or on holiday!
PVC Bag Tags come with a key ring to attach the tag to your school bags, gym or sports bags, musical instrument cases, backpacks, book bags, library bags, hand luggage or suitcases.
Aluminium Bag Tags come with a stainless steel wire and barrel lock! They are ideal for the tougher kid! They are printed on the front and have a brushed aluminium back...very fancy!
- Scratch resistant
- Size - 54mm (h) x 85mm (w) (Same as a credit card)
- Printed in colour on a PVC or Aluminium card.
Also available in our classic range without colour.
PVC Bag Tags:
- Remove the supplied split ring and attach it to the hole in the card.
- Attach the split ring to the bag.
- Now it's the hardest step of the process, return the bag to your child!
Note: We recommend attaching the tag to the handle, rather than the zip. Some children cannot resist the urge they feel to carry their bag by the tag!
Aluminium Bag Tags:
- Remove the supplied cable.
- Position the barrel on the side of the cable where the least amount of cable is protruding from the barrel.
- Thread the cable through the bag handle.
- Thread the bag tag onto the wire through the smaller side (without the barrel).
- Bring the two ends togehter and twist until firmly locked together.
- And for the hardest step, return the bag to your child!
Note: We recommend attaching the tag to the handle, rather than the zip. Some children cannot resist the urge they feel to carry their bag by the tag! When applying the bag tag, putting pressure on the loop to make an oval shape (as opposed to a circle) will make it easier to turn the barrel lock!